The California Rail News for April to September 2022 is now online at www.calrailnews.org/current. This issue focuses on Measure D in Santa Cruz County, which would destroy possibilities for rail forever if passed.
- Note Change to TRAC Mailing Address August 18, 2022
- TRAC Releases Santa Cruz Rail Study July 22, 2022
- A History of Efforts to Revive Rail in Santa Cruz County, Up to Greenway and Measure D May 10, 2022
- April-September 2022 Cal Rail News Online May 1, 2022
- July-November California Rail News Now Online August 7, 2021
- TRAC Position Paper: How the LOSSAN Corridor Can Do More for Southern Californians June 23, 2021
Renew Your Annual TRAC Membership OR Donate
About TRAC Membership
Regular Member $50-$79
Contributing Member $80-$499
Limited Income $25 – $49
Important note: donations to TRAC are NOT tax deductible. We take political positions on rail issues, sometimes lobby the legislature, and occasionally take positions on ballot issues.
If you prefer to join TRAC or renew an existing membership the “old fashioned way” via check, please download this form.