The California Rail News for April to September 2022 is now online at www.calrailnews.org/current. This issue focuses on Measure D in Santa Cruz County, which would destroy possibilities for rail forever if passed.
- TRAC Submits Comments on Draft State Rail Plan May 30, 2023
- New Issue of California Rail News Posted May 19, 2023
- Note Change to TRAC Mailing Address August 18, 2022
- TRAC Releases Santa Cruz Rail Study July 22, 2022
- A History of Efforts to Revive Rail in Santa Cruz County, Up to Greenway and Measure D May 10, 2022
- April-September 2022 Cal Rail News Online May 1, 2022
Renew Your Annual TRAC Membership OR Donate
About TRAC Membership
Regular Member $50-$79
Contributing Member $80-$499
Limited Income $25 – $49
Important note: donations to TRAC are NOT tax deductible. We take political positions on rail issues, sometimes lobby the legislature, and occasionally take positions on ballot issues.
If you prefer to join TRAC or renew an existing membership the “old fashioned way” via check, please download this form.