- TRAC Releases Santa Cruz Rail Study July 22, 2022
- A History of Efforts to Revive Rail in Santa Cruz County, Up to Greenway and Measure D May 10, 2022
- April-September 2022 Cal Rail News Online May 1, 2022
- July-November California Rail News Now Online August 7, 2021
- TRAC Position Paper: How the LOSSAN Corridor Can Do More for Southern Californians June 23, 2021
- Don’t Buy New Tier 4 Locomotives May 7, 2021
Renew Your Annual TRAC Membership OR Donate
About TRAC Membership
Regular Member $50-$79
Contributing Member $80-$499
Limited Income $25 – $49
Important note: donations to TRAC are NOT tax deductible. We take political positions on rail issues, sometimes lobby the legislature, and occasionally take positions on ballot issues.
If you prefer to join TRAC or renew an existing membership the “old fashioned way” via check, please download this form.
Author Archives: admin
In an effort to jump start rail service in Santa Cruz County, TRAC today released its Santa Cruz Rail Study. The study details the economics of a public-private partnership that would provide rail transit service on the Santa Cruz Branch … Continue reading
The folks at Santa Cruz Trains have prepared a comprehensive history of efforts to revive rail passenger service in Santa Cruz County, up to the current Measure D placed on the June 7th, 2022 ballot by Santa Cruz Greenway. https://www.santacruztrains.com/2022/05/curiosities-returning-commuter-service.html
The California Rail News for April to September 2022 is now online at www.calrailnews.org/current. This issue focuses on Measure D in Santa Cruz County, which would destroy possibilities for rail forever if passed.
The latest California Rail News in more than a year is now online. See http://www.calrailnews.org/current/
The next issue of California Rail News will carry a major article on the future of the LOSSAN Corridor by Greg Thompson, PhD and Sandra Bauer. That article will be an excerpt of a longer paper titled “How the LOSSAN … Continue reading