• Assembly: Let’s Spend High-Speed Rail Money Where the People Are!
• Coast Observations
• SANDAG kicks off largest effort to stabilize Del Mar bluffs, protect rail line in nearly a decade
• “Arrow” Rail Line Between San Bernardino and Redlands to Open in 2021
• Metrolink’s Big, Big Expansion Plans for Commuter Rail
• L.A. Metro Changes Its Rail Line Naming from Colors to Letters
• The Last Train to Busan: Zombies Ride the Rails in South Korea
• European Railroads See Climate Change As An Opportunity
- Links to TRAC’s Curated Rail-Related News, June-December 2020 January 16, 2021
- 70 Years of “Structural” Racism – Literally (Freeways) June 28, 2020
- High-Speed Rail’s Turning Point: California Assembly Asserts Bipartisan Control June 17, 2020
- Fear of Public Transit Got Ahead of the Evidence June 16, 2020
- Rail-Related News, Monday, June 15, 2020 Coronavirus 4 Edition June 15, 2020
- TRAC has Submitted Extensive Comments Regarding the CHSRA’s Latest Business Plan June 7, 2020
Renew Your Annual TRAC Membership OR Donate
About TRAC Membership
Regular Member $50-$79
Contributing Member $80-$499
Limited Income $25 – $49
Important note: donations to TRAC are NOT tax deductible. We take political positions on rail issues, sometimes lobby the legislature, and occasionally take positions on ballot issues.
If you prefer to join TRAC or renew an existing membership the “old fashioned way” via check, please download this form.