The current California Rail News (CRN) is available below:
• Metrolink’s Plans for Increased Service and Partial Electrification
• SB 1029 Would “Rail Bank” Eel River Tracks, Abolish NCRA
• TRAC’s Response to High Speed Rail’s Latest Business Plan
• Coast Observations
• Excursion Trains and “Very Light Rail” Seem Plausible in Humboldt Co.
• State Awards $2.7 Billion in Rail, Transit Grants
• Santa Cruz: No Rails, “Trail Only” Legal Can of Worms?
• Optimizing Rail Passenger Service in Santa Cruz County