These ideas are particularly relevant in that the San Joaquin Joint Powers Authority (SJJPA) and the Altamont Corridor Express (ACE) collectively have recently been awarded nearly $1 billion in capital grants for major system improvements. Both agencies are administered by the same staff based in Stockton.
- Rail-Related News, Monday, April 1, 2019 April 1, 2019
- Rail-Related News, Monday, March 18, 2019 March 18, 2019
- Rail-Related News, Tuesday, February 26, 2019 88.6% High-Speed Rail Edition February 26, 2019
- Rail-Related News, Friday, February 15, 2019, 99.8% High-Speed Rail Edition February 15, 2019
- Rail -Related News, Monday, February 11, 2019 February 11, 2019
- Rail-Related News, Monday, January 28, 2019 January 28, 2019
Email Updates–New Posts
Renew Your Annual TRAC Membership OR Donate
About TRAC Membership
Regular Member $50-$79
Contributing Member $80-$499
Limited Income $25 – $49
Important note: donations to TRAC are NOT tax deductible. We take political positions on rail issues, sometimes lobby the legislature, and occasionally take positions on ballot issues.
If you prefer to join TRAC or renew an existing membership the “old fashioned way” via check, please download this form.