These ideas are particularly relevant in that the San Joaquin Joint Powers Authority (SJJPA) and the Altamont Corridor Express (ACE) collectively have recently been awarded nearly $1 billion in capital grants for major system improvements. Both agencies are administered by the same staff based in Stockton.
- July-November California Rail News Now Online August 7, 2021
- TRAC Position Paper: How the LOSSAN Corridor Can Do More for Southern Californians June 23, 2021
- Don’t Buy New Tier 4 Locomotives May 7, 2021
- TRAC files STB response, challenging transfer of freight rights to SMART April 5, 2021
- Let’s Have Accurate Locomotive Emissions March 8, 2021
- SB 69 Seeks to Rip Out NWP Rails February 28, 2021
Renew Your Annual TRAC Membership OR Donate
About TRAC Membership
Regular Member $50-$79
Contributing Member $80-$499
Limited Income $25 – $49
Important note: donations to TRAC are NOT tax deductible. We take political positions on rail issues, sometimes lobby the legislature, and occasionally take positions on ballot issues.
If you prefer to join TRAC or renew an existing membership the “old fashioned way” via check, please download this form.